Our years of experience at Military PC Rentals have led to a streamlined and painless rental process. We’ve guided HPSP students from all over the country through the rental process from start to finish and we know we can help you do the same. Here is a more in-depth look at what renting from Military PC Rentals is like.
Choose Your Device
The first step is choosing which device you will rent. After clicking on the Start Renting tab, you can either browse by device type, or lease length. We recommend using the lease length option, but it’s totally up to you.
Once you know which device you want, be sure to select the appropriate lease length before checking out.
Now that you’ve selected your device and lease length, simply check out and make your first payment.
Receive Your Computer and Paperwork
When we have received your payment, the fulfillment process begins. You will receive your laptop or tablet in the mail within one week.
At the same time, we will send you the following documentation to the email address that you provide:
- Your Lease Agreement: This will be a custom .pdf that will include your name, specific device, and payment schedule.
- Your Receipt: You will need your receipt to get reimbursed by the military. The receipt will always include information stating which part of your payment schedule it corresponds with.
- Reimbursement Instructions: This is a recent addition to the paperwork step. Along with each receipt, we will include a copy of service-specific reimbursement instructions for you so that you’ll know exactly how to get reimbursed quickly.
Next, just follow those instructions that we give you. If you have questions about what to do, or what the instructions mean, just shoot us an email. You will receive your reimbursement once the paperwork is submitted and processed.
Each year, simply complete the following steps:
- Make your yearly payment: Use the following link and select the appropriate payment amount as shown in your lease payment schedule.
- We’ll send you the paperwork again: You’ll receive a new receipt and another copy of the latest reimbursement instructions.
- Get Reimbursed: Again, you’ll receive your reimbursement after your paperwork is submitted and processed by the military.
We will send you an automated payment reminder email each year to help keep you on track with making payments on time.
Returning Your Device
As your end-of-lease date approaches you will receive an email reminder with instructions on how to return your computer or tablet. After packing up your device, simply reply to that email with the necessary information needed to generate a shipping label.
Once we receive that, you will receive prepaid shipping label that you can print out and attach to your package. Finally, just drop off that package.
Congratulations! You’ve just made it through grad school with the help of an awesome device that you paid absolutely $0.00 for! Not a bad deal at all.